Paying for Beer

Grow your local & repeat business.

How we help

Download the Merchant App

App Store.png
Google Play.png

Why Groubook

Full Control

Once you are set up, you receive a personalised back command centre which can be accessed via our merchant app or the web. This is where you can manage your offers, accept or decline bookings, view customers and see your sales data on the Groubook platform. Our technology  even allows you to add offers on specific dates and at specific times.


Free to list

Think of us as your free marketing solution until we get you paying customers, that means we work seamlessly in the background to promote your business! You pay our flat commission structure on a per person basis which will be deducted upon us sending you payment.

Next working day payment

We offer our merchants payment the next working day after a customer attends a pre-booking, even if they don't show, we give you half of the cash that we retain in our deposit & send out a push notification to backfill the booking. 


No Contracts

We do not tie our merchants in to contracts, we are here to increase your repeat business therefore you have no minimum term with Groubook, you are free to add & delete offers as you see fit.

Push Notifications & Premium

We offer a variety of add-ons for our merchants, allowing them to appear higher in search rankings or even increase footfall in a matter of minutes.


Featured In...

What We Focus On

Hospitality & Leisure

Our business motto is For friends to get together, by friends who got together. We help groups of people book local nights out, simplifying that process.

Repeat Business

We want to help grow your brand and increase your bottomline. Common Groubook success stories see increases of £1000s per week in revenue, and 100's of new customers per month.


Whether it be a local sporting event or a national festival, we aid our merchants by ensuring they sell out. During the pandemic we even carved out a new business model for a local Nottingham business.

Geniuine Partnerships

We see ourselves as an arm of your business and offer you genuine and practical advice to increase your sales.  You can see how well you are performing and post booking anything a customer spends is 100% yours.


How much does it cost to list my business?

There is absolutely no up-front cost to list with us. We only take our commission when we sell an offer on your behalf which is automatically deducted before we pay you.

How do I sign up?

Quite simple really, you can click here

and fill out all the details for our internal checks, alternatively one of our team can take care of the entire process on your behalf.

Can I upload an offer on my own?

Sure! You simply add the offer yourself, alternatively we can also write them up with your input in order to achieve maximum exposure.

Do I Accept Bookings?

Yes, we understand you want full control over your bookings, so we allow you to accept or decline bookings dependent on your other bookings at the time.

Is there a contract?

Absolutely not, we do not tie our partners in to contracts, you can hide/ delete your listings from your personal back office at any time you please, you can also add/remove offers as frequently as you want!

When do I get paid?

The next working day after a customer attends a pre-booked offer.

Can I add offers on specific days, dates or time?

Yes, you can be as specific as to the hour on the date or you can offer generic deals at certain times/ all the time.

Can I limit the number of sales on a specific offer?

Certainly, just set the quantity once you are setting the offer up!

Can I view my upcoming bookings?

Yes, just head to your dashboard to view an upcoming bookings list and even see data on who has been previously!

What happens if a customer suddenly cannot attend?

We have a refund policy which gives our customers, 70% of their order back, from the remaining 30% we hand 15% over to you and then immediately send a push notification out to fill the booking you have just lost.